Thursday 23 November 2017

Winter Penguin Pop-Up Card

Good morning friends

Oh how I love Karen Burniston's cutie patootie little animals. I'm not alone either, they are VERY popular on the website! This Penguin is from the Winter Animal Set and here he is all decked out for winter with a scarf and toque.


I used a number of Karen Burniston dies for this card - the labels are from the Katherine Label Pop-Up, the tiny hearts are from the new Cat and Dog Animals, and the snowflakes are from the Sleigh Pop-Up. I have to say how much I'm liking red snowflakes - wish I had used more of them on my holiday cards this year.

The patterned paper is by Moda Scrap at Elizabeth Craft Designs. It's lovely stuff, made in Italy. I purchased this package simply because I knew how well it would work with this penguin die and I was right!


Inside I used the Katherine Label Pop-Up to animate a pair of penguins holding a wreath between them.


I love that you can combine the different words in the Word Set 3 to suit you - here I chose the 'Winter' and the 'Greetings'. It works perfectly for my theme here.


The Katherine Label Pop-Up die set comes with an arm that you cut and fold (score lines are right on the die, so it's easy peasy to do). Then you can adhere whatever fits in your card, onto that arm. It raises and pops up as the card is opened. I love this die set! At last count, I have used it for fifteen cards!! And I have used the labels a lot more than that.


One more look at the penguins ...



Supplies:
Patterned paper - Elizabeth Craft Designs
1016 Winer Animals - Karen Burniston
Black, white, blue, red, yellow and green card stocks
Stickles
1011 Katherine Label Pop-Up - Karen Burniston
Wink of Stella
1021 Sleigh Pop-Up (wreath and snowflake) - Karen Burniston
1024 Cat and Dog (tiny hearts) - Karen Burniston
1022 Word set 3 - Holiday - Karen Burniston
Xyron

Thanks for stopping by today

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!