Wednesday 15 November 2017

Polar Bear & Sleigh Holiday Pop-Up Card

Good morning friends

I have a fun Pop-Up card to share today that I made using a bunch of Karen Burniston's dies and a paper package from Stampin' Up. The card front is simple because all the fun is on the inside. I added a pair of labels from the Katherine Label Pop-Up and the bear from the Winter Animals set. Cutting him out of white makes him a Polar Bear!


Inside I used the Floating Floor  & fence from the House & Fence Pop-Up along with the sleigh from the Sleigh Pop-Up.


The words from the Holiday Word Set are interchangeable & can be combined however you want, so I used both the Christmas & the Greetings for my sentiment. All of Karen Burniston's Word Set dies work together so with four sets now, you can combine a lot of different words for your greeting! The label at the top was made by putting one side of a paper strip at a time into the Katherine Label Pop-Up label die. That gave each side a stitched and shaped detail.


I love how perfectly the little fence fits on the floating floor.  I made a trio of Polar Bears for the inside and added one to the sleigh with a die cut gift. That sleigh! It's going to be so much fun.



Into my holiday card stash with this one. In fact, I'd better get started getting the cards organized and decide who gets which one.

Supplies:
Patterned paper - Stampin' Up
White card stock
Green star dream card stock
1015 House & Fence Pop-Up - Karen Burniston
1021 Sleigh Pop-Up - Karen Burniston
1016 Winter Animals - Karen Burniston
Black fine point marker
Stickles
1011 Katherine Label (labels) - Karen Burniston
1022 Word Set 3 - Holiday - Karen Burniston

Thanks for stopping by today

2 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!