Sunday 26 November 2017

Penguin and Bear Gift Card Holder Duo

Good morning friends

I'm back today with a pair of Gift Card holders. I first saw them HERE on Dawn's Stamping Thoughts YouTube channel and have been making all kinds of them!

These were done at different times, but am posting them together. They aren't meant to coordinate, lol - in case you thought I may have lost my marbles.


Oh. My. Goodness. The little penguin from Karen Burniston's Winter Animals is just adorable. Here he is wearing a winter hat and scarf - both come in the same die set.


The patterned paper is embossed and sparkly - perfect for the holidays. My goal this year was to use some of my older products along with new ones so I pulled out an older stamp set for the words on this one. The penguin is sitting on a snowbank created with the Nature Edges set. The penguin body is cut from charcoal Stardream, which is a pearlized card stock. I love using it instead of black as it catches the light and gives the die cut some 'life'.


Inside I added another stamped greeting, a place to sign our name and a little die cut wreath from the Sleigh Pop-Up set. I actually cut and assembled 10 of these wreaths to have on hand for adding that little somethin' somethin' to projects this year.


See how perfectly a gift card fits in the pocket?


This second Gift Card Holder is actually made from papers in the same stack as the one above...

... and it's also embossed and sparkly. I added printed embellishments and a handwritten banner to the front. I was sure I had this stamp but couldn't find it anywhere so ended up just writing it out.


Some more gift card sayings and printed elements are inside.



I like to have a supply of nice Gift Card Holders on hand for the holiday season, so these will be added to the stash.

Supplies:

Penguin gift card holder
Stitched oval - MFT Stamps
White, green, yellow card stocks
Charcoal Stardream card stock
White gel pen - Signo
Stamps - MFT Stamps
Red Enamel Accents


Bear Gift Card Holder
Graphics - Lettering Delights
White card stock
Nuvo Crystal Drops
Gift card stamps - MFT Stamps

Thanks for stopping by today

2 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!