Monday 27 November 2017

Farmer Riley Pop-Up Card

Good morning friends

I always have fun with the Katherine Label Pop-Up, creating different shaped windows and adding different materials over the windows. This time I added a doily inside and I like how it shows through to the outside, giving just a peek at the decorated label inside.


To cut the red frame I traced around the outer edge of the largest Katherine Label then fussy cut it. Then I added a few more dies that come with the Katherine Label Pop-Up.



When the card is opened, the decorated label pops up and out.



There are some matted labels on the inside right, below the Farmer Riley's as a place for a signature and short note.


I'm still figuring out how I want to colour Riley - these ones were done with Copic markers. I made them dark, as the moose I saw driving home recently was VERY dark. But I think I might like the Riley Moose's lighter. Now I know!



Supplies:
Farmer Riley stamp - Riley & Company
White, red and kraft card stocks
Copic markers
Black glaze pen - Sakura
Patterned paper - DCWV
1011 Katherine Label Pop-Up - Katherine Label Pop-Up
Doily
Stitched oval - MFT Stamps
Love ya die - Lawn Fawn
Wink of Stella
Banner punch - Stampin' Up
Nuvo Crystal Drops

Thanks for stopping by today

2 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!