Tuesday 28 November 2017

Christmas Magic Box Card

Good morning friends

I'm back today with another box card using the sweet scalloped box card die by Lawn Fawn. 


I added the fence from the House & Fence Pop-Up by Karen Burniston, as well as a couple of trees from the Winter Charms set. The tiny hearts are from the new Cat and Dog die set, and the wreath is from the Sleigh Pop-Up set.


This patterned paper stack had several sheets of printed tags in it. I have been using them for a couple of Christmases now and honestly, I'm done working with them. If I can figure out a way to use the full sheets as a card I will. Otherwise those sheets will head to the recycle bin.

I did use several of them for this card though and they sure made it speedy to decorate!


This card folds flat for mailing!



Supplies:
Red card stock
Patterned paper - DCWV
Scalloped Box Card die set - Lawn Fawn

Thanks for stopping by today

2 comments:

  1. wow! Fantastic card!
    Elma

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh this is magic! that designer paper works well with this pop up box card.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!