Wednesday 18 October 2017

Witchy Wobbly Hedgehog

Good morning friends

I'm back today with another Halloween Card. I wanted to make a silhouette frame for Karen Burniston's Hedgehog, so used nesting stitched rectangles to cut a black frame. Then I cut a bare tree from the Tree Pop-Up and adhered it behind the frame. Worked like a charm!


Then it was a matter of building a simple scene in behind, and I used a water coloured background for the sky. The Witches Hat from the Halloween Elements fits on the various animals, and I made it shimmer with a Wink of Stella pen.  I love this little Hedgehog from the Winter Animal set and she is particularly adorable attached to a mini Action Wobble!!


Inside I added the BOO! with the bottom inked for an ombre look.


Supplies:
Black, white, cream, brown, kraft, orange, yellow card stocks
Scrap of patterned paper
Stitched rectangle dies - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Black fine point marker
Prismacolor pencil crayons
Magical Shakers - Lindy's Stamp Gang
Mini Action Wobble
Black glaze pen - Sakura
Wink of Stella

Thanks for stopping by today

4 comments:

  1. you have all time so wonderful cards to show!
    Elma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet Halloween card! Fantastic background! I still see a porcupine when I look at the hedgehog. LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL - that's funny that you see a porcupine. Now I do too!

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!