Tuesday 24 October 2017

Pink Witch Halloween Card

Good morning friends

Today I'm sharing a quick and easy Pop-Up card, using Karen Burniston's Katherine Label Pop-Up. I have had lots of fun making different shaped windows for the mechanism, and this card has a small circle cut in the front for the witch to peek through.


I used black card stock for the base, embossing it with a wavy embossing folder. Then I added a dark pink cat, some Nuvo Drops and the front was finished.


Inside, I used more pink elements on the Katherine Label Pop-Up arm and added a hat to the stamped banner.


Behind the pink witch is one of those spider web die cuts I found for Halloween cards. So fun!




I love this Katherine Label Pop-Up die ... it can be used for so many occasions and ideas!

Supplies:
Black card stock
White card stock
Glossy photo paper - Kirkland
Graphics - Lettering Delights
Spider Web die cut - American Crafts
Embossing folder - Stampin' Up
1011 Katherine Label Pop-Up - Karen Burniston
Nuvo Crystal Drops
Fish Tail Banner die - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Words - Darcie's

Thanks for stopping by today

2 comments:

  1. super cute, love the witch peeking through the small window on the front of the card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. fabulous card Karen
    Elma

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!