Monday 23 October 2017

'Mad about You' Halloween Card

Good morning friends

I'm back today with another fun Halloween card I made last year but didn't get posted. I was playing with the Doodlebug papers etc and even though I had made enough Halloween cards for my family I wanted to keep going! That is why they are watermarked with my old blog.


The potion bottle element was trimmed from a different piece of paper in the stack, and the 'mad about you' was fussy cut from one of the journal cards on a 12 x 12' sheet in the same stack. I trimmed it into two pieces and added it to the card with foam tape for dimension.


I didn't want to keep posting Halloween cards into November so saved the photos to post this year instead. The card will be going to one of our Grandkids this year.

Supplies:
Patterned paper & stickers - Doodlebug
Black fine point marker
White card stock
Fun foam
Glaze Pen, black - Sakura

Thanks for stopping by today

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!