Tuesday 31 October 2017

Halloween Flip-its and a Pull Card

Good morning friends

Happy Halloween! Today I'm sharing the cards I made for our three Grandsons. I had so much fun making these Flip-It face cards! These were all over Pinterest several years ago and since I decided to finally make them I chose the October 2013 post at Paper Ecstasy for my inspiration.

First up is Franken Flip-It. EEK.


I drew his stitched mouth and scar with a black glaze pen, so they are slightly raised and shiny.


Here is a peek at the inside ...


Next up is Dracula ...



Seriously, these were fun. I was grinning the whole time. Finally, here is a Ghost Flip-It. For this one I chose Karen Burniston's older Spiral Circle Pull Card for the card base, and I liked the way it worked for this type of card.



When you use the SCPC, it doesn't cut into the card back and I liked that look better. You can compare the inside of the Ghost card with the Frankenstein and Dracula insides above.


Oh, and when I cut the ghost, I chose not to cut the notches that hold the SCPC in the closed position which gave me a clean base to add the face to.

Supplies for Franken Flip-It
Circle Flip-It - Stephanie Barnard (Sizzix)
Green white and black card stocks
Circle dies - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Stitched circle dies - MFT Stamps
White gel pen - Sakura
1006 Nature Edges - Karen Burniston
Black Glaze Pen - Sakura
Happy Halloween stamp- Simon Says Stamp


Supplies for Dracula Flip-It
Grey, black, red and white card stocks
Circle Flip-It - Stephanie Barnard (Sizzix)
Stitched circle dies - MFT Stamps
Circle dies - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Chalks - Stampin' Up
Black fine point marker
White gel pen - Sakura
Happy Halloween stamp - Simon Says Stamp


Supplies for Ghost Flip-It
White and black card stocks
Spiral Circle Pull Card - Karen Burniston (Elizabeth Craft Designs - discontinued)
Oval dies - Spellbinders
Circle dies - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Stitched circle dies - MFT Stamps
Signo White Gel Pen
Stamps - Simon Says Stamp

Thanks for stopping by today

1 comment:

  1. who wouldn't love receiving these cards ... such fun Halloween characters

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!