Thursday 26 October 2017

Halloween Block Card

Good morning friends

I have a cute Halloween card to share today, but I have used this Block Card die set in a horizontal orientation instead of vertical. The reason was I had this piece of patterned paper with the eyes leftover and this is the direction they were going.


The pumpkin embellishment is on an Action Wobble so it bobs and wobbles around.




I really enjoyed using the Doodlebug papers and embellishments for Halloween cards. This one was actually done last year (note the watermark is from my old blog) but I didn't get it made until after Halloween so also didn't post it last October. I guess at that point I hadn't decided for sure to move my blog here.

Supplies:
Block Card - Happy Day, Spellbinders
Black card stock
Patterned paper and embellishments - Doodlebug Designs
Bakers Twine
Action Wobble
Black Glaze Pen
Word Balloon die - Stampin' Up
Halloween Clear Stamps, Pop it Ups - Karen Burniston ((Elizabeth Craft Designs)

Card size - standard A2

Thanks for stopping by today

2 comments:

  1. Oh I love how you have turned this card on it's side ... may have to try this in the future :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow- this card is interesting!
    Elma

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!