Wednesday 25 October 2017

Halloween Anita Frames Pop-Up Card

Good morning friends

Ooooh, this patterned paper was on the Clearance Rack at Stampin' Up and I couldn't resist. LOVING the soft patterns in the package and of course I wish I'd purchased more than one.


I used the pumpkin from Karen Burniston's Halloween Elements, die cut labels and lacy peel-off stickers that always make me think of spider webs for Halloween.


I really like this older Pop-Up die by Karen Burniston. Even though it has been discontinued through Elizabeth Craft Designs, I have my fingers crossed it could be re-released with her new company and partnership. I'm talking about the Anita Frames Pop-Up. So much OOOOOOOH in this pop-up! when the card is opened!


I actually cut the patterned paper on the front wider, and wrapped the edges around to the inside. Then I added more die cuts from the Halloween Elements die set.





It always amazes me when you can get this much dimension in an A2 card. Just wow!

Supplies:
Patterned paper - Stampin' Up
Anita Frames Pop-up, Pop it Ups - Karen Burniston (Elizabeth Craft Designs)
Black, white and orange card stocks
Green markers
Chalks - Stampin' Up
1279 Peel Off Border - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Wonky Stitched Rectangle dies - MFT Stamps
Sakura Glaze pen
Wink of Stella

Thanks for stopping by today

3 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!