Thursday 21 September 2017

Water Colour Succulent Card

Good morning friends

I love this card - I made the water coloured panel back in early July, sitting outside on our deck in the sunshine. So that is what I remember when I look at this card and it makes me smile.


I used Colorburst & Magical Shaker water colour powders over a white embossed image, and when it was dry I die cut the panels to mount onto a folded card. I decided to outline the stamped image with a light grey marker to give it more contrast.



Below you can see my work in progress ... yes, I have 5 more of these panels to mount onto cards which are in my 'In Progress Bin' until I get to them. You can see how each one is different - that is part of the charm of Colorbursts - you never know what you are going to get! And if you get something you like, there is a pretty good chance you will never get it again. You definitely have to be 'open' to the process or you will end up frustrated.


Supplies:
White 110# card stock
Purple, turquoise green card stocks
Succulent stamp - Waffle Flower
Color Burst - Ken Oliver
Magical Shakers - Lindy's Stamp Gang
White embossing powder
Wonky stitched rectangle - MFT Stamps
Copic Markers
Fun foam
Stitched Fishtail banner dies - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Stamps - Stamps of Life

Thanks for stopping by today

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!