Monday 25 September 2017

Southwest Birthday Card

Good morning friends

It's Masculine Card Monday here on my blog, and today's share is the Birthday card I made our nephew who lives in Arizona.


My friend "B" found a SW themed paper stack while I was away and was pretty sure I'd love it so she picked it up for me. She's awesome like that. And she was right! I do love it, in fact I covet it and for me to cut into two of the sheets for this card took some deep breathing. Because I'm crazy like that. Ha!


It was also a fun opportunity to use these older stamps again, since that is one of my goals this year.

Supplies:
Patterned paper - Recollectiosns
Boots & Horseshoe stamps - MFT Stamps
Zig Clean Colour Markers
Bristol Smooth card stock
Fun foam
Copic markers
Sakura Glaze pen
Silver gel pen - Sakura
Words inside - done on computer
Signo white gel pen

Card size - 5-1/2 x 5"

Thanks for stopping by today

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!