Thursday 31 August 2017

Pop-Up Graveyard Halloween Card.

Good morning friends

I have to say how much I'm enjoying Karen Burniston's new release and I'm not saying that because I'm on the Design Team. I love these dies! The Halloween Scene is actually a re-release of a set she had licensed last year. I was happy to see it again and pared it here with the tree from the Tree Pop-Up set.


I made the background with a combination of Colorbursts and Magical Shakers on 90# Water Colour Paper. The tree was cut from the centre and backed with purple patterned paper, then the panel was adhered to a top fold black card and embellished.



Here is the Pop-Up inside - I made it using the Tree Pop-Up platform. I cut it two times along the inner card fold then adhered the die cut graveyard to the two platforms for stability.


I used a white gel pen on the graveyard and a glaze pen on the edges of the inner card. That catches the light when the card is turned.


The Trick or Treat was hand lettered with an orange gel pen.



I really enjoy making Halloween cards! 

Supplies:
90# Water Colour Paper
Color Burst - Ken Oliver
Magical Shakers - Lindy's Stamp Gang
Stitched square dies - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Black card stock
Patterned paper - Recollections
Sakura gel pens
Fun foam
Wink of Stella

Thanks for stopping by today

6 comments:

  1. Love everything about this wonderful card!! Outside, awesome, especially the background and the inside, wow!! Delighted this die was reissued. Looking forward to more of your creations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card!
    Elma

    ReplyDelete
  3. Liking the effect of the Colorburst background. Nice use of the gel/glaze pens to give highlights plain black can look so flat.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your lettering and your moon is OUTSTANDING!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!