Sunday 6 August 2017

Evergreen Pop-Up Holiday Card

Good morning friends

I have a Christmas card to share today ... working on holiday cards throughout the year was one of my goals for 2017. When I received this paper pack I couldn't wait to crack it open and play.


The tree element is actually the part that falls away from the largest Pop-Stand piece inside. I simply cut another trunk from brown card stock. The gold foil border cuts from a die that is included in this Pop-Stand set by Karen Burniston.


Here is a look at the inside. I adore these expanding trees. They swing freely when the card is opened, but fold up completely flat when the card is closed.



Hmmm ... not the greatest photo of the expanding tree part, but it should give you an idea.


Into my holiday card stash!

Supplies:
Green, red and white card stocks
Patterned paper - Stampin' Up
Evergreen Pivot, Pop it Ups - Karen Burniston (Elizabeth Craft Designs)
Signo white gel pen
Gold foil card stock - Stampin' Up
1134 Gold Peel-Off Border - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Seam binding
Stamps - Tailored Expressions
Anita Frames Pop-Up (labels), Pop it Ups - Karen Burniston (Elizabeth Craft Designs)
Holiday clear stamps, Pop it Ups - Karen Burniston (Elizabeth Craft Designs)
Stitched Fishtail Banner dies - Elizabeth Craft Designs

Card size - 4-1/2 x 6"

Thanks for stopping by today

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful Christmas card, Karen. I'll start on mine right after Thanksgiving. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure most people don't start till then. Haha, I've never been one of the 'normal' people. :-) Thanks for the comments Marlene - I appreciate them.

      Delete
  2. fantastic! I love it!
    Elma

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!