Sunday 20 August 2017

Christmas Greetings Z Fold Card

Good morning friends

I have a Z Fold Christmas card to share today, using Karen Burniston's new Gift Card Label die set. I like the large size of this label shape and have used it here as the focal element instead of as a Gift Card Holder. I always enjoy finding more uses for my dies than what they were intended for.

The font is so sweet on all of the Word Sets so I was easily able to combine the Holiday and Birthday sets for my greeting. I added glossy accents to the little flourishes and red dots in the perforated dots that cut with the die, using a red fine point marker.



When the card is opened, the stamped greeting and matted labels come into view.


I used the Katherine Label label dies for the inside, as well as the stamped sentiment and holly embellishment.


I'm still plugging away with that Stampin' Up paper stack that I got from the Clearance Rack. I like the bright traditional colours paired with the graphic design. 

Supplies:
Red and white card stocks
Patterned paper - Stampin' Up
Staedtler fine point markers
Graphics - Lettering Delight
Glossy Accents

Thanks for stopping by today

2 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!