Friday, 9 June 2017

Cactus Flip-It Card

Good morning friends

It's Flip-It Friday here on my blog and I have a cute Cactus Flip-It card to share today.


The enamel stickers and Washi Tape are by Doodlebug ... no way I could pass those up when they came out!


I added some Nuvo Crystal Drops around the green stitched frame - they are my newest obsession. Have to get my hands on a bottle of yellow next. :-)


I'm starting a stash of Thank-You cards, as mine is pretty much depleted.

Supplies:
Triple Circle Flip-Its - Sizzix
Enamel stickers - Doodlebug
Washi tape - Doodlebug
Patterned paper - stash
Green, white, pink card stocks
Stitched circle dies - MFT Stamps
Banner punch - Stampin' Up
Thanks - General Sentiments, Elizabeth Craft DEsigns
Nuvo Crystal Drops

Thanks for stopping by today


2 comments:

  1. like this card with the little cactus!
    Elma

    ReplyDelete
  2. fabulous card, love how you used the Nuvo drops around the circle frame.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting - they make my day!