Monday 22 May 2017

Vintage Double Z-Fold Birthday Card

Good morning friends

It's Masculine Card Monday here on my blog, and I have a Birthday card that is going into the box for Seniors Secret Service.

I really like making this style of card ... and when our daughter opened her FOUR cards on Mother's Day (a Mother's day card from us and one from my Mom, and a Birthday card from us and one from my Mom) - she loved all of them but said that she really liked the Double Z fold.



I wrote the message on a die cut label, and added a smaller label for the SSS rep to sign.




Supplies:
Charcoal, cream confetti card stock
Patterned paper - stash
Label dies - Spellbinders
Vintage stamps - Stampin' Up
Embossing folder - Provo Craft
Chalks - Stampin' Up
Fun foam
Banner stamp and die - The Stamps of Life 

Thanks for stopping by today
SaveSave

2 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!