Thursday 18 May 2017

Succulent Pop-Up Card, Sending Happy Thoughts

Good morning friends

I had SO much fun making this card. I used a whole bunch of new supplies as well as Karen Burniston's Lucy Label Pop-Up.

Succulents are HOT in the crafting world and I was determined to find some stamps that I really liked. These Waffle Flower ones ticked the boxes and came to live with me. :-) There are no dies, but they are two-step stamping so I figure one cancels out the other. Although I hope they come out with dies as well. Ha!

The tiny stitched rectangle is a leftover piece from MFT's  Tiny Tags set, which was a 'free with purchase' item one week. Makes for a sweet little piece to add a sentiment to.


The Zig Zag border was also a 'free with purchase'. I placed a couple of MFT orders earlier in the Spring. They keep coming out with must-have items! Plus, I keep a running wish list at MFT.




Here is a side view of the card so you can see the Pop-Up a little better.



Supplies:
Succulent and pot stamps - Waffle Flower
Copics
Wink of Stella
Swirly heart die - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Stitched Rectangle dies - Elizabeth Craft Designs
White card stock
Hello stamp - Waffle Flower
Tiny Stitched Rectangle - MFT Stamps
Fun foam
Diamond Background die - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Taken with Teal Soft Finish Card Stock - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Kraft card stock
Lucy Label Pop-Up, Pop it Ups - Karen Burniston (Elizabeth Craft Designs)
Zig Zag Border - MFT Stamps
Word stamp - CC Designs

Thanks for stopping by today


2 comments:

  1. fantastic creation!
    Elma

    ReplyDelete
  2. that border is perfect for this card, love how you layered the front too

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!