Monday 15 May 2017

Pretty Twist Pop-Up Birthday Card

Good morning friends

Today's share is the card I made for my Mom to give our middle daughter for her birthday this month.


It's hard to see in the photo unless you enlarge it, but the chevron background on the tag is embossed and puffy. The tag was included with the same paper stack as I used for the card.


Here is the card opening ...


Inside I used the Twist Circle Pop-Up by Karen Burniston, and added script word dies to the circle.



I get SO much use out of the Stampin' Up Banner Punch!


Mom can write a note and sign her name on the stitched hearts.


So happy with how this one turned out!

Supplies:
Patterned paper & printed embellishment- We R Memory Keepers
Twist Circle Pop-Up, Pop it Ups - Karen Burniston (Elizabeth Craft Designs)
Stitched scallop border die - MFT Stamps
Seam binding
Happy Birthday dies - Lawn Fawn
Fun foam
Stitched Heart dies - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Banner punch - Stampin' Up
Stickles

Thanks for stopping by today


1 comment:

  1. gorgeous card in wonderful colors
    Elma

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!