Friday 26 May 2017

Poppy Flip-It Hugs Card

Good morning friends

It's Flip-It Friday here on my blog and I have a 5 x 7 Flip-It to share today. I like the size of these Flip-Its - they feel so substantial and there is so much more 'real estate' for decorating.

I had been playing with the Poppy dies from Elizabeth Craft designs and found this patterned paper in the stack. Decided to use it without the Poppy dies, fussy cutting poppies from the patterned paper instead.


The poppies on the circle were fussy cut and I added a leafy branch die in behind. I like how delicate this die is.



Inside, I added a die cut 'Hugs' which is hidden until the card is opened.



Supplies:
5 x 7 Circle Flip-Its - Sizzix
Stitched Circle dies - MFT Stamps
Leafy branch 5 - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Stickles
Patterned paper - heidi grace
Love Sentiment dies - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Red and white card stocks

Thanks for stopping by today

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing this card with us!
    Elma

    ReplyDelete
  2. what gorgeous paper, fabulous card

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!