Thursday 25 May 2017

Pink and Green Double Z Card

Good morning friends

I was happy to play with this sweet bird stamp & die set from Elizabeth Craft Designs, and made a Double Z Fold card to perch it on.


I used my new Zig Clean Colour Markers and a water brush to add colour to the bird. Love how vibrant the colours are!


Here is the card opened. I get so much use out of those stitched Fishtail banners.



When my next ECD order arrived, I cut an Ivy and tucked it along the bottom left edge. I thought it balanced it better so I took another photo of the front.


Into my stash with this one.

Supplies:
White card stock
Patterned paper - Momenta
Bird stamp and die - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Zig Clean Color Markers
Wink of Stella
Label - Paper Smooches
Feather die - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Copic markers
Glitter Dots - Elizabeth Craft Designs
General Sentiments Clear Stamps - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Stitched frame Circle dies - Lawn Fawn
Stitched Fishtail Banners - Elizabeth Craft Designs

Thanks for stopping by today

2 comments:

  1. Fun card, love the colours and how you added the feather with the bird

    ReplyDelete
  2. so beautiful!
    Elma

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!