Thursday 4 May 2017

Jar of Flowers Mother's Day Card

Good morning friends

Today's share is a Double Z Fold card I made for our middle daughter for Mother's Day. I love this jar stamp & die set from Stampin' Up and used it for her card. It was fun putting all the elements together.


Normally I wouldn't have added the fish with the flowers, but she has a big fish tank and I know she will get a kick out of it.


Here is the card opened...



Love these Swirly Scribble dies - they come in so handy!


It's my Daughter's birthday right around Mother's Day, so she receives a Mother's Day card from us and one from my Mom. And a Birthday card from us and one from my Mom. I make all 4 cards, so I'm careful to be sure that they are all completely different.

Supplies:
Jar Stamps and dies - Stampin' Up
White heavy weight card stock
Red Stardream card stock
Wink of Stella
Doily - Recollections
Blueprints #18 - small banner die - MFT Stamps
Swirly Scribbles - Stampin' Up
Staedtler Fine Point Markers
Pan Pastels
Glitter Dots - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Green card stock - Simon Says Stamps
Taken With Teal Soft Finish Card Stock - Elizabeth Craft Designs

Thanks for stopping by today

1 comment:

  1. gorgeous card, love the addition of the fish to the jar of flowers

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!