Friday 19 May 2017

Jar Bouquet Pull Card

Good morning friends

It's Flip-It Friday here on my blog and I have a Z fold card to share using Karen Burniston's Oval Pull Card. One of the items on my Stampin' Up Wish List (for a year!) was this "Jar of Love" set. And it's finally mine! One day I'm going to just sit and stamp and die cut a whole pile of flowers and leaves etc so I can make a bunch of decorated jars. They are so cute!!


The Stampin' Up Banner Punch is a staple and I use it a LOT.


The notch keeps the card in the closed position, but once you pull the sides the card opens up ...


I was able to use up some scraps to make this card, both the patterned paper and doily half were leftover from the cards made HERE.


I have been making a lot of Thank You, Thinking of You and Hugs cards lately, so I've left this blank and will add the words when I go to send the card.

Supplies:
Orange textured card stock
Patterned paper - Photo Play
Oval Pull Card, Pop it Ups - Karen Burniston (Elizabeth Craft Designs)
Pull Card Edges, Pop it Ups - Karen Burniston (Elizabeth Craft Designs)
White card stock
Scalloped border - MFT Stamps
Banner punch and stamp - Stampin' Up
Jar stamps and dies - Stampin' Up
White card stock
Twinkling H2O's
Doily - Recollections

Card size - 4-1/2 x 6"

Thanks for stopping by today

2 comments:

  1. A new wonderful card you show us! I like it!"
    Elma

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the colors you used on this card

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!