Sunday 7 May 2017

Holiday Bears Card

Good morning friends

I was doing a tidy up in my craft room, and came across this sheet of patterned paper that I've had for YEARS. I decided to use it for this card and not hold onto it any longer. I'm a terrible paper hoarder, when it's a pattern I love.

I added a stamped label and little stamped and die cut bear to the front.



Here is a peek at the inside - such a pretty scene! If I could find more of those sheets now, I'd buy several of them.


This second stamped and die cut bear is holding a string of Christmas lights from Karen Burniston's Holiday House.



Supplies:
Patterned paper - Hallmark
Glitter pen - Sakura
White card stock
Bears stamp and dies - Stampin' Up
Water Colour Pencils - Derwent
Dove Blender
Black Glaze Pen - Sakura
White gel pen
Holiday House (lights), Pop it Ups - Karen Burniston (Elizabeth Craft Designs)
Tombow Markers
Clear Glaze Pen - Sakura
Katie Pivot (labels), Pop it Ups - Karen Burniston (Elizabeth Craft Designs)
Green card stock - Stamping' Up
Tis The Season, and words inside - Taylored Expressions
Fun foam

Thanks for stopping by today

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!