Tuesday 2 May 2017

Floral Get Well Pop-Up Card

Good morning friends

While I was away, my Mom had cataract surgery. Which requires drops several times a day that she was counting on me for. Since I was unable to help, she was able to make other arrangements but I wanted to send her a card to let her know I was thinking about her.


Isn't that paper pretty? It was actually in a 'free with purchase' package. Score!


Here is the card opening ...


... and the card opened. I used Karen Burniston's Twist Circle Pop-Up along with some stamped images.



This is another card where I was able to add one of those sweet little banners!



Supplies:
Twist Circle Pop-Up , Pop it Ups - Karen Burniston (Elizabeth Craft Designs)
Patterned paper - Kaisercraft
Stitched Circle dies - MFT Stamps
Stitched Fishtail Banner dies - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Wink of Stella
Feel Better stamps and dies - MFT Stamps
Stitched Heart die - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Heart Banner - Taylored Expressions

Thanks for stopping by today

1 comment:

  1. love the designer paper you used on this. I so need to make one of these again soon

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!