Tuesday 4 April 2017

Spring Cards and Treat Boxes

Good morning friends

Our Grandkids Ilai & Alma celebrate Passover but I still wanted to make them a cute Spring card. Alma is really too little to have a card (5 months) so I made one card for both Ilai & Alma from us and one from my Mom and Dad. 


I really liked Lawn Fawn's Big Scripty Words at Christmas, so now have a set with sentiments that will work throughout the year. This 'love ya' will get quite a work out making cards for the family.


I added clouds from the All Seasons Tree by Karen Burniston and also some Glaze Pen details to the printed card panel.


Inside the largest cloud was cut from the white panel then backed with blue. I also added hand lettering, an additional die cut cloud and a butterfly sticker.


Below is our card for Ilai and Alma ... I just love these Doodlebug printed pieces and papers.


More clear glaze pen highlights ...


Inside I stamped a little scene with some older stamps and coloured with Copic markers.


I also made a Treat holder for my Mom to give the Zloty's kids and the Cohen kids. The parents don't like them to have a lot of sugar so this is a good compromise. The kids all get a FEW treats, and I get to make cute Treat Holders.


For these two I used the Handle Box die from the Stamps of Life - it's going to be so much fun! The little tags were a 'free with purchase' from MFT Stamps and they are going to be handy for Treat Holders because of their size. They have sweet stitched details on them.



Supplies:
Printed panel & Scraps - Doodlebug
Lova ya die- Lawn Fawn
White and yellow card stocks
Clear & black glaze pens - Sakura
All Seasons Tree, Pop it Ups - Karen Burniston - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Butterfly sticker - Recollections
Stitched Rectangle - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Blue and white card stocks
Stitched Ovals - MFT Stamps
Copic markers
Stamps - Paper Smooches


Handle Box die - Stamps of Life
Yellow patterned paper - Pink Paisley
Stickers - American Greetings & Recollections
White card stock
Stitched Circle - MFT Stamps
Striped Patterned paper - Momenta
Tiny Tags - MFT Stamps

Thanks for stopping by today

2 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!