Wednesday 26 April 2017

Hamster Love Anniversary Card

Good morning friends

Oh my goodness, these Paper Smooches hamsters crack me up.


I had one 12 x 12" sheet of this heart patterned paper and managed to use it all up on several cards. This is one of my favourite card layouts. The heart is from Karen Burniston's Spiral Circle Pull Card - I've always loved the shape of that heart,


Here is a peek at the inside:


This was made for our daughter and hubby's April Anniversary.

Supplies:
Sketch - Pinterest, Sweet Sunday Sketch #186
White, red and green card stocks
Blue card stock - Stampin' Up
Blueprints #12 - MFT Stamps
Fishtail flag dies - MFT stamps
Spiral Circle Pull Card (Circle and Heart), Pop it Ups - Karen Burniston (Elizabeth Craft Designs)
Patterned paper - Bella Blvd
Chalks - Stampin' Up
Dove Blender
Hamster stamps and die - Paper Smooches
Fine Point Tweezers - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Fun foam
Wink of Stella
Black Glaze Pen
Love die - Royal Stand Up - Sizzix
Grass die - MFT Stamps

Thanks for stopping by today

2 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!