Wednesday 19 April 2017

Gold Poppy Card

Good morning friends

I'm back today with another card that uses the Moda Scraps Poppy die from Elizabeth Craft Designs. 


I started the card with this pretty gold foiled marbled folded card. Using the ECD Stitched rectangles, I cut it into two panels and used one on the front & the other inside.  I love how the poppy looks cut from gold foil card stock!


The 'because die and stamp set' is from MFT Stamps and I think I'll get a lot of use out of it..


Tomorrow I'll have one more card to share using the Poppy dies.

Supplies:
Patterned A2 Card - DCWV
White card stock
Gold foil card stock - Stampin' Up
Poppy dies - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Because stamps and dies - MFT Stamps
Stitched Fishtail Banners - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Stitched Rectangles
MISTI - My Sweet Petunia
Banner punch - Stampin' Up


Thanks for stopping by today

2 comments:

  1. love the gold poppy against that papers. Fabulous sentiment too

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect are flower and background together!

    Elma

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!