Wednesday 5 April 2017

CAS Valentine with Water Coloured Hearts

Good morning friends

Today I have a Clean And Simple (CAS) Valentine card to share. I ran out of time to share all the Valentine cards before Valentine's Day and don't want to hang onto the photos until next February.

After making our daughter's anniversary card, I had a strip of water coloured paper leftover so used it to punch out hearts - no need to waste a pretty piece of paper!


I did go over the popped up hearts with a Wink of Stella pen but you have to be careful as it reactivates the water colours.



CAS is certainly out of my comfort zone, but I was happy enough with the card.

Supplies:
Dotted Scalloped Rectangle dies - Elizabeth Craft Designs
White card stock
Words on the card front - Simon Says Stamps
MISTI - My Sweet Petunia
Happy Valentine's Day Stamp - A Stamp In The Hand
Wink of Stella
Heart punch - Stampin' Up

Thanks for stopping by today

2 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!