Wednesday 1 March 2017

Vintage Coffee Pot Card

Good morning friends

After I made THIS card for Karen Burniston's August 2016 Designer Challenge, I had some of the vintage print patterned paper leftover. The coffee pot was just calling to be fussy cut, and then I had enough leftover to die cut a stitched panel for layering.


Inside I added a fussy cut butter knife and a stitched panel. I was happy to have used up that whole sheet with nothing left to store or put in the 'Odds & Sods' pile.


The inside is blank, so I can add the words when the card is ready to be mailed.

Supplies:
Patterned paper - Prima
Stitched Rectangle dies - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Dotted Scalloped Rectangle dies - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Kraft card stock
Antique linen card stock - PTI
Oval Pull Card (oval), Pop it Ups - Karen Burniston (Elizabeth Craft Designs)


Thanks for stopping by today

2 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!