Friday 31 March 2017

'Thinking of You' Pull Card With Flowers

Good morning friends

It's Flip-It Friday here on my blog, and I have a Thinking of You Z Fold card to share today. I used one of my favourite Pop it Ups dies - the Spiral Circle Pull Card, by Karen Burniston.

This was actually a card I started well over a year ago. I had the card base and circle elements cut and then it sat in my 'In Progress' bin. I am trying to pick away at that bin and finish some of these cards. They don't do anybody any good just sitting there half done!



I think I was unhappy (uninspired) by the monochromatic colour scheme I had going on - but once I added the black Washi tape and the black circles I was happier then to continue finishing the card.


Supplies:
Spiral Circle Pull Card, Pop it Ups - Karen Burniston (Elizabeth Craft Designs)
Patterned paper - The Paper Studio
White card stock
Clock & Gears (circle), Pop it Ups - Karen Burniston (Elizabeth Craft Designs)
Paper Flowers - Recollections
Washi Tape - Stampin' Up
Glitter Dots - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Words - Simon Says Stamps
Cream sheer ribbon

Thanks for stopping by today

3 comments:

  1. Pretty card. Love the sentiments!

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice card and wonderful papers
    Elma

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the bands of color across the top and bottom of the card

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!