Monday 27 March 2017

SW Father's Day Card

Good morning friends

There were a couple of Joset's new release at Elizabeth Craft Designs that I HAD to purchase as soon as they were available. The Diamond Background, Arrows and Feathers for starters. I used the Arrows and the Diamond Background for the card I'm sharing for Masculine Card Monday here on my blog.


I used the Diamond Background as a stencil on some of the pieces and I was very happy with the soft look and subtle pattern.


Inside is a Pop-Up, using Karen Burniston's Lorna Label Pop-Up. Colour was stippled onto the Diamond Background, then I trimmed it into pieces to use as embellishments on the card.



The SW stamps I've had for YEARS - it was fun to pull them out again.


Finally, here is the side view so you can see the Pop-Up a little better.


While there is still lots of time before Father's Day, I have a number of Father's Day cards to make so wanted to get a head start on them.

Supplies:
Lorna Label Pop-Up, Pop it Ups - Karen Burniston (Elizabeth Craft Designs)
Soft finish card stock, 100# - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Arrow dies - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Blueprints #12 - MFT Stamps
Diamond Background - Elizabeth Craft Designs
SW stamps - Stampin' Up
Zig Clean Color Markers
Stitched Circle die - MFT stamps
Kraft & White card stock
Stitched circle frame - Lawn Fawn
Just a Note clear stamps, Pop it Ups - Karen Burniston (Elizabeth Craft Designs)
Copic markers

Card size - 4-3/4 x 6"

Thanks for stopping by today

2 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!