Tuesday 14 March 2017

Paper Pro's March Designer Challenge

Good morning friends

Welcome to the March 2017 Paper Pro's Designer Challenge: "March 14 happens to be Pi day and the 17th is St Patrick's day .... so what about a Pi challenge (think pies or circles) with maybe a little green thrown in!"

I went with circles and green, nothing to do with Pi.  I try to stay away from math as much as I can, ha ha.


The front of the card has a pretty leafy border, with a stamped bird and word balloon. The bird is a new stamp by Krista Schneider at Elizabeth Craft Designs, and they come with coordinating dies.  I finally got to play with the Zig Clean Color Markers which were a birthday gift from my parents. I hadn't thought too much about those markers, but got some hands-on with them at CHA this year and I was sold! I love how easy they blend and how vibrant the colours are.


I used Karen Burniston's Spiral Circle Pull Card for the card base - one of my favourite Pop it Ups dies.


The green patterned paper has little glossy ladybugs - so cute.


Supplies:
Spiral Circle Pull Card, Pop it Ups - Karen Burniston (Elizabeth Craft Designs)
Clock and Gears (circle), Pop it Ups - Karen Burniston (Elizabeth Craft Designs)
Leafy border die - Penny Black
Bakers Twine
White, and green card stocks
Patterned paper - DCWV
Smile stamp/die - Lawn Fawn
Bird and leaf stamps - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Zig Clean Color Markers
Glaze pen - Sakura
Wink of Stella
Stitched circle die - MFT Stamps
Word stamp inside - the Stamps of Life
Sun stamp - Avery Elle
Copic Markers

Thanks for stopping by today

2 comments:

  1. stunning card!
    Elma

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love love love love this card. So clever adding the tree on the left side of the card.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!