Thursday 16 February 2017

'You Are Loved' Valentine Card

Good morning friends

Today I have a quick Valentine card to share, using a printed chipboard embellishment and a deeply embossed background panel. I am crazy about jars these days, and I was happy to find this one in my stash.


I penned Happy Valentine's Day inside with black, then went over it with a red marker.

This card was finished before I moved everything over to this blog, so it's watermarked with my old watermark. I'm choosing not to re-do all those photos with the Painted Mountain Cards watermark.

Supplies:
White card stock
Kraft card stock
Embossing folder - Sizzix
Blueprints #24 - My Favorite Things
Red Marker - Stampin' Up
Kraft Jar Embellishment - Recollections


Thanks for stopping by today

2 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!