Thursday 9 February 2017

Wobbly puppy Valentine Card


Good morning friends

This stitched journal card was in a stack I cut last Spring, and the wood/heart pattern was calling out to me. So I grabbed a couple of chipboard embellishments from my stash and made a little Valentine card!   The row of hearts comes with the journal card die set, so I cut them from the top edge and backed it with pink pearlized card stock.

I cut another row of hearts (from a Stampin' Up set) from white pearl card stock and scattered them around the card front. The dog sticker has black fuzzy paws. I added it to white card stock, fussy cut then mounted it to the front of the card with a Mini Action Wobble. Then I gave him some freckles with a black Glaze pen.


Inside the card, I cut a row of hearts from a stitched panel and added hand lettering and a couple of matching stickers.


Supplies:
Patterned paper - heidi grace
Pink pearl card stock scrap
Stitched journal card - Lawn Fawn
Action Wobble
Confetti card stock
Cloud, banner and dog sticker - Recollections
Bakers Twine
Blueprints #24 (stitched rectangle) - MFT Stamps
Row of hearts die, inside - Stampin' Up
Pink card stock scrap
Black glaze pen
Stickles
Copics
White gel pen

Thanks for stopping by today

2 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!