Sunday 5 February 2017

Owl Valentine

Good morning friends

Today I'm sharing the Valentine card I made for our Granddaughter Olivia. It all started with the pink patterned label, which was cut from THIS CARD for the window. Then I got rooting around in my embellishments stash and saw that the colours of the owl sticker matched the label, and then pulled out this pretty fabric flower. The teal branch is by Paper Smooches.


For the inside, I used the negative space of the die cut branch to stencil a branch onto the inside panel, added a stamped greeting and some extra stickers from the sheet.


I seem to have been making a whole lot of flat cards lately ... needing to get back to those Pop-Ups!

Supplies:
Owl sticker - Recollections
Pink card stock - Stamping' Up
Branch die - Paper Smooches
Pink patterned paper - Melissa Frances
Lorna Label Pop-Up (Label), Pop it Ups - Karen Burniston (Elizabeth Craft Designs)
Flower - Recollections
Teal card stock - Stampin' Up
White card stock
Stitched Rectangles - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Blueprints #24 (stitched rectangles) - MFT Stamps
Happy Valentine's Day stamp - Stamp in the Hand

Thanks for stopping by today

2 comments:

  1. Owl could I not love this :) ... love the branch under the sentiment too

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful valentines card

    Elma

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!