Friday 10 February 2017

'Love You This Much' Valentine Pull Card

Good morning friends

It's Flip-It Friday here on my blog, and I have a cute Z-Fold Valentine's Card to share today.


These little hedgehog stamps are just too cute.


I used the Oval Pull card by Karen Burniston for the card base. The notch at the top holds the card in the closed position, and when you pull the sides to open the card this is what the inside looks like.


I've managed to get quite a few Valentine's out of this paper stack, but I'm ready to move onto some different prints SOON.

Supplies:
Patterned paper - Recollections
White card stock
Red card stock
Oval Pull Card, Pop it Ups - Karen Burniston (Elizabeth Craft Designs)
Hedgehog stamps - MFT Stamps
Chalks - Stampin' Up
Word bubble die - Stampin' Up
Black Glaze Pen - Sakura
Wink of Stella
Dove Blender

Card size - 5 x 6", which fits into a 5 x 7 envelope

Thanks for stopping by today

2 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!