Friday 24 February 2017

Hello Pull Card

Good morning friends

It's Flip-It Friday here on my blog, and I have a simple Z fold card to share today. I used the Rectangle Pull Card by Karen Burniston for the card base, & some older and new dies too. One of my favourite parts about the Pop it Ups Pull Cards, is the notch that holds the card in the closed position.


When you pull the sides, the notch releases and the card opens to reveal the inside. Here I used layered stitched stars die cut from patterned paper. This card went to Sri Lanka, to a boy we sponsor through World Vision.


I've been adding some basic shape framelits to my supplies lately since I realized I did not have any leaves, hearts or stars. I did have the big Sizzix leaf dies and Sizzix primitive stars and hearts ... but no wafer thin dies in those shapes. The larger star dies on this card are new, but the smaller stars were fussy cut from coordinating patterned paper.

Supplies:
Patterned paper - My Minds Eye
White car stock
Stitched Star dies - The Stamps of Life
Hello die - My Favourite Things
Wink of Stella
Word stamp - Cornish Heritage Farms
Rectangle Pull Card, Pop it Ups - Karen Burniston (Elizabeth Craft Designs)

Card size - 5 x 6", which fits in a a 5 x 7" envelope

Thanks for stopping by today

3 comments:

  1. I stumbled here and I am SO glad I did! Wow, your talent is amazing!! Your cards are truly works of art :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card, terrific paper, Love the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!