Friday 17 February 2017

Gold Butterfly Double Z Fold CardI

Good morning friends

It's Flip-It Friday here on my blog I have another Double Z fold card to share today. This one uses a lovely sheet of pearlized printed card stock and some gold card stock for shimmer and shine.


The butterflies were cut with an older Stampin' Up die, and the smaller ones are from an older Martha Stewart punch.  Of course I added gold Glitter Dots - they have been a staple in my card making for a couple of years now.


This is the first time I've added scallops outside the card base - but I quite like the look. Will try that again for sure.


I've had these gold Thinking of You Peel-Off's for awhile and they worked perfectly on the smaller sections.


There are three punched butterflies popped up near the inner fold, that are revealed when the card is opened. I really like how sturdy these cards are when displayed.


Supplies:
Patterned paper - K & Company
white card stock
Gold card stock - stash
Scalloped border die - MFT Stamps
Butterflies die - Stampin' Up
Small butterfly punch - Martha Stewart
Glitter Dots - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Fine Point Tweezers
Banner punch - Stampin' Up
2580 Gold Thinking of You Peel-Off's - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Gold gel pen - Sakura

Card size - 4-1/2 x 6-1/4", fits in a 5 x 7" envelope

Thanks for stopping by today

1 comment:

  1. another beautiful card, you are having fun with this style of card :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!