Sunday 12 February 2017

Double Z Fold Hogs & Kisses Valentine

Good morning friends

I'm excited to share this card with you ... I actually finished it in early January, but since it's a Valentine's theme I wanted to share it closer to Valentine's Day. These Double Z Fold cards have been very popular on Pinterest for quite a while but I just never got around to trying them before this. Oh My Goodness, I'm hooked!

This is how the card looks folded up and ready to put in an envelope. The cupid pig is a graphic that was printed on glossy photo paper and fussy cut.


Here is the card opened ...



This is the first Double Z Fold card I made, but I immediately had to make another, then another and I have so many ideas for them. They are easy enough to figure out, and I've made them in a couple of different sizes and different orientations. This one is a portrait orientation, but most of the ones I've seen online are for a landscape one.

Supplies:
White card stock
Patterned paper - Stamping' Up
Glossy Photo Paper - Kirkland
Graphics - Lettering Delights
Hearts (Movers & Shakers), Karen Burniston - Sizzix
Stitched Rectangles - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Clear Double Sided Adhesive, 1/4" width - Elizabeth Craft Designs
XOXO die - Lawn Fawn
Xyron
Red card stock

Card size - standard A2

Thanks for stopping by today

2 comments:

  1. This card is so cute!
    Elma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Double Z folds are fun to make, glad you have got started making them :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!